How to make an AWESOME Spinach Fettuccine?
You will need these:
2/5 box of Fettucine (around 20-30)
2 tbsp of butter
2/3 cup of brown belly mushroom
2 bowl of baby spinach
1 small tomatoes
3 clovers of garlics
Salt and pepper
1. In medium heat, melt the butter completely.
2. Fragrant the garlic, then add in the mushroom and some pepper.
3. Add in spinach and when half of it are cooked, put in the tomatoes.
4. Close the lid for 3 mins, then add in the cooked fettuccine and stir well.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Done and enjoy your meal =).
Tips: Serve with chili flakes if you want something spicy >.<