Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stir Fried Purple Cauliflower

Hi everyone,
Sometimes I really enjoy visit the farmers market in my school because I can find the ingredient that I rarely saw in Giant..
For example, goat meat..I need that for curry mutton..
Anyway, today I am not going to  teach you how to cook curry mutton but a simple home dish 


Stir Fried Purple Cauliflower



I found this cute purple cauliflower in the farmers market
Isn't she is pretty?

Ingredients:
1/2 size of cauliflower (wash and cut it into small pieces thru the stem, dont forget to cut off the black dirts on the cauliflower)
1 medium size of tomatoes (wash and cut it into medium pieces)
2 cloves of garlic
1tbs oil
1/2tbs abalone sauce (optional)
4tbs water
some pepper

Steps:
1. Add oil in a pan with medium heat and fried garlic until fragment.
2. Add tomatoes and cauliflower and cook until both of them are soft.
3. Add water and abalone sauce, mixed well into the pan. 
4. Season with some pepper.   
5. Serve with noodles or rice.


Tips:
Always use medium or low heat if you are new in cooking just in case you might burn the dish.

Note: I added some canned sea asparagus in this dish and serve it with egg noodles.


YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment