Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oven Roasted Vege

Hi! today I am going to teach you how to make a lazy and healthy dish..
It is an easy dish for student who stay with themselves..
Also, I think it is a convenient dish as I could do my stuff while waiting for it to be served.


YumYum =D

Ingredients:
1 Corn
5-6 Medium size Portobello mushroom (sliced, don't forget to remove the stem)
7-8 Cherry tomatoes (sliced into half)
Some Butter 
3g Mozzarella cheese (or more if you love cheese)
Some Pepper

Tools:
A container that can use in owen with aluminium foil(optional) on top of it. 

Steps:
1. Spread the butter on the corn then placed it on the aluminium foil.
2. Placed the sliced cherry tomatoes and Portobello mushroom on the aluminium foil.
3. Sprinkle some pepper on the portobello and the cheese on top of the cherry tomatoes.
4. Preheat the owen to 350°F for 10minutes.
6. Then, place the container into the owen and bake for 30minutes.
7. Ready to serve. =)

I hope you enjoy my recipe. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment